TRY OUR 2-STEP LIP TREATMENT KIT AND SAY GOODBYE TO DRY AND CHAPPED LIPS!
ONCE CREAMY LIP SCRUB GENTLY EXFOLIATES, OIL-IN-CREAM WILL LOCK IN MOISTURE!
The skin on your lips is delicate and sensitive.
-> Always use hypoallergenic lip products!
Lips dry out fast due to their thin dermal layer.
-> Avoid harsh exfoliation and keep them hydrated!
Lips develop wrinkles easily because they don’t have sweat or sebaceous glands.
-> Supply both moisture and oil to protect soft and firm texture.
It’s always important to hydrate dead skin cells to loosen their link from the rest of the skin. Our balanced formula prepares your lips for the best exfoliating experience.
Point 2. Small-grain exfoliant
Massage in rolling motion with the back of the enclosed spatula or with fingertips. Walnut shell powder will gently remove dead skin cells.
1. Cleanse face and apply toner.
2. Scoop up lip scrub with dotted side of enclosed spatula.
3. Apply to lips and wait for 3 to 5 minutes to soften dead skin cells.
-> For a softer feel, begin massaging immediately.
4. Gently massage in rolling motion with dotted side of spatula or with fingertips.
5. Wipe with wet tissue (or rinse with water).
6. Scoop up lip oil-in-cream with spatula spoon and apply to lips.
-> Repeat 2 to 3 times a week. You can use lip oil-in-cream whenever necessary.